Mary Brasile posted in Jobs Board
14th Dec 18, 02:42 PM
Lifeline Macarthur is part of the national Lifeline network whose vision is an Australia free of suicide.
Our purpose is to support Australians in times of crisis and equip individuals and communities to be resilient and suicide-safe.
Key responsibilities of the Suicide Prevention Service Coordinator include:
• Support suicide prevention networks in the Liverpool, Bankstown and Fairfield LGA's.
• Support South West Sydney Regional Suicide prevention Hub to encourage collaboration of existing and emerging suicide prevention networks in the SWSLHD.
• In collaboration with the Lifeline Macarthur suicide bereavement support group coordinator, establish bereaved by suicide support groups in the Liverpool, Bankstown and Fairfield LGAs.
• Establish the formation of Support groups for suicide attempt survivors in the Liverpool, Bankstown and Fairfield LGAs.
• Identify means restriction strategies and improve data collection to decrease the number of suicide attempts in identified hotspot locations in South West Sydney.
• Foster partnerships in Bankstown, Liverpool and Fairfield with emphasis on CALD and ATSI communities.
Applications close 31 January 2019