Narelle Brown posted in Community Announcements
14th Jul 21, 02:55 PM
Bankstown Bill Assist Days
During COVID, the following agencies are providing telephone assistance over two days (Thursday 22nd of July and Friday 23rd of July 2021) to assist customers with financial difficulties and other matters.
• The Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW – Overdue energy bills, payment plans, energy rebates, contract comparisons and meter issues.
• Salvation Army – Financial counselling and help with electricity and gas vouchers.
• Services Australia (Centrelink) Help with government support payments and advice.
• Service NSW – Help with applying General Rebates, Dine in / Discover vouchers, rebates and a discount voucher for your energy bill, for service NSW customer’s only.
• Legal AID NSW – Unpaid fines and drivers licence issues, work development orders
• The Multicultural Network: Aged Care Assistance with Domestic and Home Support.
We will ring you at your appointment time to help!
To book a FREE appointment time please contact our intake officer Joy (The Multicultural Network)
Phone: 0406 084 094
or register on our Eventbrite Link: