Micaela Salvitti posted in Jobs Board
5th Aug 20, 04:44 PM
Team Leader Adolescent Services
- Bring your leadership and specialist clinical skills in adolescent mental wellbeing
- Permanent full-time position
- Flexibility to work across multiple locations (must include Parramatta)
About the role
In an exciting phase of growth, this position will see you leading a team of 10 counsellors to support adolescents and their families in a variety of locations across NSW. You will work to consolidate the existing suite of adolescent services to rebrand and expand on these offerings to reach new locations such as Headspace centres, schools and other RANSW centres.
Your exceptional leadership and clinical supervisory skills will see you succeed in this role and ensure that our clients receive responsive, effective and judgment-free services that are informed by evidence, with a focus on outcomes.
The annual base salary range for this full time permanent position is between $88,691 to $97,289. The salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate being dependent on their level of experience, training and qualifications. In addition to the base salary, there is the employers contribution (9.5%) to superannuation, leave loading (17.5%) and we offer salary packaging
We're interested in hearing from people who possess a combination of:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience in a leadership role at either a Community Services or - Customer Service oriented organisation
- Five years' experience full time as a child and family counsellor, couple or family therapist or 2500 hours of supervised clinical practice in counselling
- Demonstrated skills, experience and training as a clinical supervisor, giving and receiving live supervision
- Substantial knowledge of the delivery of services to adolescents and their families and the service landscape
- Capacity to interrogate complex data and develop strategies to address identified issues
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and work collaboratively
The full position description can be viewed on the RANSW careers page
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. Candidates are selected in accordance with pre-determined selection criteria. RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, this is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia's First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role.
How to Apply?
Submit your responses to the Essential Criteria at the following link: https://ransw1.applynow.net.au/jobs/RANSW543
Please note: Once you start your online application, you cannot save and return to it at a later point.
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the below fields.
- Have your resume and cover letter ready to go
- You'll then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if applicable). Click 'Next'
- Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm' to submit your application
This role has no formal closing date, we will review applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.